- Transactions are entered simply and easily by key entry or
- User-programmable "hot keys" allow for quick selling of popular
items or combinations.
- You can command an instant onscreen search by description,
manufacturer's number, product group and UPC codes.
- Single screen transaction integration saves time by eliminating
- Layaway and special order items can be created and tracked.
- Invoices are printed out on blank or pre-printed forms, or on roll
- The system supports electronic cash drawers and customer poll
display, and provides full bar-code wand and laser reader support.
- Customers can be retrieved by last name, home phone number, or by
- Transactions can be suspended or resumed, allowing increased
throughput while preventing delays at the checkout
- Multi-tendering capabilities including foreign currency
- Paid out and Paid in tracking and reporting
- Issues and tracks gift certificates and credit notes • Ability to
record deposits and track partial of full pickups
- Reprint or Recall any invoice at a later date •Screen displays
large, readable characters when totalling
- Customer survey and special shipping information and functions
Our easy-to-use system prompts guide you
through the software.
Salespersons can be trained to perform a
basic sales transaction in 10-15 minutes.
Any information such as quantities and
descriptions can be seen on a single screen at any time.
The system handles calendar-controlled
sale pricing, customer discount levels and wholesale pricing.
Returns, exchanges and credit notes are
handled simply and efficiently.
Daily sales can be instantly viewed at any
The low stock alert feature helps identify
items in need of re-ordering.
Multiple tax schedules are readily
All financial areas can be protected by
multiple password levels.
Daily cash summaries can be generated
showing department sales, margins, paid-outs, etc.
Customize your own sales and invoice
Support for alternating promotional logos,
messages and coupons
Allows full screen editing and item
Displays rotating staff reminders messages
Serial number and warranty information can
be entered on invoices
Alerts you to outstanding account balances
Informs you when the customer last shopped
at your store
Quick and easy on-screen packaging of
Pre-designed kits comprised of a number of
items can be retrieved under a single stock number
Photo image display and retrieval directly
on the sales screen
Items can be tagged, facilitating rapid
Individual tools for each cash drawer and
sales person are recorded
Low stock alert helps identify items in
need of re-ordering
Tracks and reports sales commissions
Line item or total invoice discounting
Customer Management Features:
Customer tracking can be optional or
Customers can be quickly identified by
Phone Number, Last Name, or Customer Number.
Customer profile tracking can be carried
out according to your choice of characteristics.
Large memo fields have been included for
entering customer memos and remarks.
You can maintain individual customer
purchasing information and profitability details.
Customer mailing labels can be produced.
The system tracks special orders and
layaways and maintains the history of these items.
Optional 'points' add-on provides a strong
incentive for customers to return to your store.
Provides instant access to account
balances and personal shopping histories, including number of
transactions to that date
Multiple customer discount levels apply
discounts at point of sale
Allows customer groupings for marketing
and reporting purposes
Optional ‘points’ program allows you to
reward customer loyalty; and to issue and redeem points any way you
choose, including determining the ratio of dollars spent to the number
of points issued
Inventory Management Features:
- Inventory fields can be utilized or
suppressed to suit your stock keeping needs.
- The system handles an unlimited number
of inventory items, as well as unlimited SKU numbers and UPC codes.
- Selling prices can be calculated using
marginal, mark-up or promotional pricing.
- You can maintain detailed sales and
- Unlimited class code tracking is
allowed with four different criteria definitions.
- You can track and evaluate coupon
- Addition, deletion and alterations to
inventory can be handled on a single screen
- Handles multiple vendors for each item
- Look-up windows for supplier,
category, product code, location and custom fields provide easy access
to all inventory items
- Supports current and average costing
along with item quantity and wholesale pricing
- Manages unlimited number of suppliers
and departments with pop up windows
- Pre-defined charges for additional
services such as wrapping, engraving , deliveries
- Stock can be maintained in unit or
- Imports data from supplier files and
- Exports data to a variety of
Purchase Order Features:
- Our easy-to-use screen prompts guide
you through the purchase order process.
- The purchase order function allows you
to generate and receive merchandise directly into inventory.
- Price tickets can be printed with
bar-code labels at the time of ordering or when goods are received.
- Inventory items and supplier purchase
histories are automatically updated when items are received.
- Pop up listings ensure that finding
existing stock items or adding new ones is simple
- System accepts vendor’s product
numbers when receiving merchandise; SKU, manufacture’s or UPC codes
may be used
- Message fields can be attached to each
item to provide special instructions to vendors or receiving personnel
- Rapid automatic purchase order
generation when stock is low
- Data collector receiving and merging
- Receive and entire Purchase order at
once or individual items one at a time
- Full support for back order tracking
Unlimited Report Generation:
Smart Vendor contains a powerful report generator that allows you to
create, name and save your own custom reports quickly and easily. You
can also export your reports to any database and use them time and time
again without the hassle of re-creating them. The following are just a
few of the standard reports that Smart Vendor provides:
- End of Day Cash Sales Summary
- End of Day Cash Count Listing
- Daily Drawer Activity Listing
- Daily Clerk Activity Listing
- Reorder Reports: All Items at or Below
- Over-Stocked Inventory items
- Value of Inventory at Retail and Cost
- Price Change Report and Worksheet
- Purchasing and Receiving Report
- Vendor File Listing
- User Access Control
- Supplier Listing
- Supplier Purchase History Listing
- Open Item Listing
- Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Product
- Top Sellers Listing
- Detailed Inventory Listing
- Value of Inventory at Retail and Cost
- Customer Activity Listing
- Sales Margin Listing
- Special Order Listing
- Layaway Listing
- Margins on Selling Listings
- Mark-up on Cost Listing